The SS evian
The SS evian will cruise along the Hudson River on the legendary Circle Line, celebrating the longstanding partnership between the US Open and evian, while uniting the love for tennis, the essential role hydration plays in propelling the sport to even greater heights, and the beauty of the city that hosts the tournament. Guests on board the SS evian will have the exclusive opportunity to:
- Participate in a ‘Waterside Chat’ with former US Open champion and evian hydration ambassador Maria Sharapova who will give exclusive insights into the match and the role hydration plays in winning on one of the world’s most renowned tennis courts.
- Sit “courtside” on New York City’s first floating tennis court while hydrating with evian, the water made with natural minerals from Alpine glacier rocks, that helps fuel players and fans on and off the court.
- Adding to the excitement, evian is giving one lucky guest the opportunity to volley with Maria Sharapova on the floating tennis court, along with two tickets to the 2024 US Open. Fans and tennis enthusiasts alike can enter for a chance to win this exclusive opportunity by purchasing a ticket; the winner will be randomly selected through a drawing based on the number of tickets sold and notified via email prior to the event.
This cruise is only for ages 21 and older. ID verification will occur during the boarding process. Embracing the commitment by evian to sustainability, all proceeds from ticket sales will be donated to Billion Oyster Project, a New York City-based nonprofit dedicated to restoring oyster reefs to New York Harbor and preserving the city’s iconic waterways.
- Boarding: 2:35 PM
- Boat Departs: 3:45 PM
- Boat Returns: 5:45 PM
- Event Ends: When the US Open Men’s Final match ends!
This ticket includes:
- Cocktails, wine & beer
- Classic Lobster Roll by North River Lobster Company
- Passed Hors d’oeuvres